According to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be included in an automated file owned by the FUNDACION ANTONIO GADES, and can be used with the following purposes in each specific case:
- Sending your personal data via this website in a request for information/budget implies your consent to the inclusion and processing of your data in the CLIENT file, registered by this company with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD). The data obtained will be used to fulfill your request.
- The data provided may also be used to send you information about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive this type of information from our company, you simply have to send your request to FUNDACION ANTONIO GADES, at C/RAMON Y CAJAL, Nº 22, 1º PLANTA, TEATRO FEDERICO GARCIA LORCA, 28902, GETAFE (MADRID).
- Facilitate access to the content provided on the website.
- Study the use of the services by the users and visitors.
- FUNDACION ANTONIO GADES will not communicate information to third parties without users' prior consent , except in the cases governed by Articles 11 and 12 of the Spanish Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD): when the transfer is authorized by a law, when the data have been collected from publicly accessible sources, when the communication to be effected is destined for the Ombudsman, the Office of Public Prosecutor, judges, courts or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the functions assigned to them. Not shall consent be required when the communication is destined to regional government authorities with functions analogous to the Ombudsman or the Court of Auditors; if the communication is preceded by a dissociation procedure. In the event that FUNDACION ANTONIO GADES asks the user to provide personal data by means other than those mentioned above, the foundation will explicitly and unequivocally communicate the conditions in which personal data are collected and the purposes with which they are to be used, whether the data is mandatory or not, the user's rights and the conditions under which they can be exercised, the recipients of the data, the file manager and of any other supplementary information necessary.
You may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, in the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD, by writing to FUNDACION ANTONIO GADES, C/ RAMON Y CAJAL, Nº 22, 1º PLANTA, TEATRO FEDERICO GARCIA LORCA, 28902, GETAFE (MADRID).